Known as one of the most romantic cities in the world, Verona is a place with which all its visitors fall in love. In fact, some of Palazzo Victoria’s former guests, who came only for two or three days, always asked us about how they could make the most of their Veronese experience. We’ve thought about it and we’ve created a little 9 steps schedule for those of you who are in Verona for only a couple of days. Are you ready to fall in love with Verona?
- Now that the spring arrived you can enjoy some ‘terrace’ time and have a drink in Piazza delle Erbe.
- You can watch the stunning, panoramic view from the top of Torre dei Lamberti.
- If you’re coming with your partner, you can show him/her your love once more at la Casa di Giulietta.
- Don’t forget about crossing the bridge over the river Adige and visiting il Museo di Castelvecchio.
- Let out the shopaholic inside you in Via Mazzini, Piazza Bra and Corso Porta Borsari…
- …and if you need to recharge your batteries you can have lunch at Borsari 36
- Afterwards, you can drop by L’Arena and travel back to the Roman era
- In the Giusti Garden the first flowers of the spring are starting to show. You can’t miss it!
- And, before you leave… have one last drink at Victoria Lounge e Cafè!
In Verona a good time is always guaranteed. Why not coming and feeling it for yourself?