Are you staying in Verona these days? There are many things you can do in town during Christmas. Let’s take a look at some of these options:
– To have a nice cup of hot chocolate with a slice of Pandoro, the typical Veronese Christmas dessert
– To visit every museum and monument you want. The lesser people in town, the less longer lines!
– To watch the exhibition of nativities at L’Arena, open until January 25th
– To do some shopping at the Christmas Street Market at la Piazza dei Signori, until December 28th
– And, of course, to go through a whole experience of comfort and relaxation at Palazzo Victoria
Do you like these plans? Then we’ll be waiting for you!